About this event
Dates, address & more
Classic Nostalgia makes a welcome return to the Midland Automobile Club's Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb on the weekend of the 20-21 July 2024.
The event for predominantly pre-1975 cars will hark back to the glory days of motorsport. Known throughout the motoring world for its unique atmosphere, Shelsley Walsh allows enthusiasts to get close to the action as well as the cars and drivers.
This year marks the 13th anniversary of our flagship annual event, which features a spectacular blend of exciting action both on and off the hill, plus demonstration runs, the popular Classic & Sports Car Concours, quality trade stands and non-stop live entertainment.
- Spectacular motor racing at one of the oldest motorsport venues in the world
- Thrilling historic car demonstrations
- A stellar line up of competing Group A, Group B and WRC rally cars
- Exhibition of Speed: showcasing the works of more than a dozen artists
- Classic & Sports Car Concours – no advance entry required: just turn up and show off your classic!
- Main stage featuring non-stop entertainment, interviews and live bands
- General admission tickets include ‘Access all areas’ – Get close to the action, the cars and drivers
- Pole position parking for all classic vehicles and visiting car clubs
- The Startline VIP Club: rub shoulders with our celebrity guests!
- Quality trade stands selling everything from clothing and accessories to motoring books, models, art, photography, and memorabilia!
- Vintage fashion competition for the best and most authentic vintage outfit
- Children under 16 years old go free with an accompanying paying adult
Early bird admission ticket £20 (available until 30 April 2024)
Advanced ticket (beyond April) £25. On-the-gate price £30
Advance weekend ticket £40
Early Bird Car Club Tickets - £15 until 30th April 2024 / Advanced £20
Children under 16 years old go free with an accompanying paying adult
Contact Number: 01886 812211
- Saturday 20 July 2024, 8:00 - 17:00
- Sunday 21 July 2024, 8:00 - 17:00
AddressShelsley Walsh Hill Climb
WR6 6RP Get directions
Whilst you are here...
Shelsley Walsh - Motorsport isn't far away
Shelsley is situated in the Teme Valley in Worcestershire and is home to the famous Shelsley Walsh Speed Hill Climb, the oldest motorsport venue in the world that is still in use today.View business